ARIZONA PACIFIC PLASTICS
From Engineering Resins to Commodity Resins, Arizona Pacific Plastics Recycling serves all your plastic needs.
Recycle 1 specializes in recycling plastic scrap produced off of manufacturing lines, at distribution centers, warehouses, and from other recyclers. We specialize in the following polymers:
- Low density and linear low density Polyethylene (Recycling symbol #4 – LLDPE/LDPE) – Film scrap, bagging, stretch film, shrink film, film bales, Rigids such as caps, containers, runners, purge, regrind, repro, resin etc…
- High density Polyethylene (Recycling symbol #2 – HDPE)- Film scrap, bagging, stretch film, shrink film, film bales, Rigids such as caps, containers, buckets, drums, barrels bottles, bottle caps, crates, runners, purge, regrind, repro, resin, etc…
- Polypropylene (PP) – All forms of Unfilled PP, types of scrap recycled include – Bottle caps, bottles, runners, purge, crates, tubs, containers, parts & pieces, regrind, repro, resin, etc…
- Expanded Polystyrene (Recycling symbol #6 – EPS) – EPS foam blocks densified
- Polycarbonate – (Recycling symbol #7 – PC) – Runners, parts, pieces, pieces, regrind, repro, resin, etc…
- Miscellaneous plastics – We recycle many other plastics such as PET, PVC, ABS, HIPS, Vectra, and Nylon, – please contact us for a full list.
Talk to an expert this week.
Submit a service quote request.
Reprocessed Resin (PELLETIZING)
Recycle 1 is closing the loop with reprocessed resin. We are making film grade reprocessed resin (Repro). This process allows us to recycle material and make a resin that will be used to create new products, thus closing the loop in the recycling process. Our material is used in the film & bag industry, outdoor furniture/ decking, and other industries that use Polyethylene Resin. We also offer tolling services to the film & bag industry – call for details and to ask us about our PCR Designation!
Certified Destruction of products is important to many organizations to make sure that inferior parts or seconds do not go to market.
Arizona Pacific Plastics takes our role in this process very seriously; we have been in business since 1997 and have an excellent reputation of honesty and reliability. AZPP will weigh all material coming into our facility through certified truck-trailer scales with sealed trailer doors, the materials will then be destroyed and weights collected for reporting and verification by weight and examination.
Customers are free to inspect their materials during the destruction process at any time, with or without notice. This method protects the customer and AZPP to assure accountability in the destruction process allowing our customers written, documented and verifiable information for their records.
Our company offers a variety of services for all your recycling and destruction needs:
PP purge/purgings,PP trays, PP bottle caps, PP twine, PP crates, PP strapping, PP supersacks
PET Post-Consumer bottles, PET packaging, PET strapping, PET trays, PETG packaging, PET flakes
EPS Foam blocks, EPE foam blocks, EPP foam blocks
HDPE regrind, HDPE Natural bottles, HDPE Natural pellets, HDPE baled mixed color, HDPE Hi-Injection, HDPE grocery bag bales, PVC credit cards, and PVC blister packaging.
LDPE Regrind caps & bottles
LDPE film A,B, & C grades