Materials We Recycle2017-04-25T09:07:56+00:00


The following is a list of paper grades that we will gladly recycle for you:

(We can provide you as many different containers as required to meet your recycling needs.)

Any of the following can be mixed together in your recycle bin.

Paper Products

  • Junk Mail
  • Window Envelopes
  • Fax Paper
  • Slick/Glossy Paper
  • Manilla File Folders
  • Post It Notes
  • Letterhead
  • Magazines
  • Blueprints

  • Envelopes

  • Newspaper
  • Office Paper

  • Copy Paper
  • Colored Paper
  • NCR Paper
  • Manilla Envelopes
  • Hard/Paperback Books
  • Brochures
  • All types of computer paper
  • Commercial Printing scrap

The items listed below are also recyclable through us, though we prefer them to be kept separate from the regular office paper.

  • Phone Books
  • Cardboard
  • Aluminum Cans

The following is a list of other materials that we will gladly recycle for you:

Plastic Products

  • Vitamin or supplement bottles and  Beverage Containers – HDPE #2

  • Heavy Containers: Buckets, Drums, Jugs, Crates and Bins – HDPE #2

  • Shrink-Wrap, Bubble-Wrap, Polybags, and Clear Wrapping  – LDPE #4

  • Bottle caps, containers, and crates – PP #5

  • Credit Cards, Blister Pack, Window Coverings, Packaging Trays – PVC #3

  • Foam – Styrofoam & Polyethylene Foam – EPS & EPE

  • Industrial Plastics such as: Purgings, regrind, or reprocessed resin

  • Engineering plastics such as Nylon, ABS, PC

  • Semiconductor plastics such as Wafer Boxes, & IC Trays

  • Obsolete or discontinued resin and Virgin resins

Product Destruction

  • Beer, wine, soda, and any type of liquid destruction

  • Obsolete, expired, discontinued or defective merchandise


  • Aluminum Soda and Beverage Cans – UBC

  • Aluminum Litho Plates, Parts, Pieces, Turnings, and Equipment, etc…

The following is a list of plastic that we will gladly recycle for you:

  • Ground LDPE Clean Caps

    Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Bottle Caps – Direct from the manufacturer Bottle Caps are often Polypropylene (PP) or LDPE. We recycle the bottle caps direct from the bottler. These are “CLEAN” caps, as they do not have a paper or metal label attached. We accept loose or ground caps.

  • Ground LDPE Contaminated Caps

    Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Bottle Caps – Direct from the manufacturer Bottle Caps are often Polypropylene (PP) or LDPE. We recycle the bottle caps direct from the bottler. These are “CONTAMINATED” caps, as they have a paper or metal label attached. We accept both loose and ground caps.

  • Purge – LDPE, HDPE, & PP

    Purge or Purgings are created when plastic manufacturers are cleaning out their machines between uses. We accept most forms of Purge.

  • PP Corrugated

    Polypropylene Corrugated or Plastic Cardboard. Mostly comes from Post Industrial uses. We also accept High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) corrugated. We accept both loose and baled PP corrugated.

  • EPS Foam Blocks

    Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) commonly referred to as Styrofoam™. We densify the foam and compact them into approximately 100lb blocks. They are then palletized with an average weight per pallet of 1250lbs. We will accept baled, loose or compacted EPS.

  • EPE Foam Blocks

    Expanded Polyethylene (EPE) foam blocks. Pallets average 1200lbs per pallet. We accept baled or densified EPE.

  • PET Green Strapping

    Polyethylene Terephthatate (PET) or (PETE) Green Strapping or Banding. Strapping is commonly also used with Polypropylene (PP). We accept both, however, please separate the material. We accept baled, loose, or cut strapping.

  • PET Post-Consumer

    Polyethylene Terephthatate (PET) or (PETE). Post Consumer water & soda bottles. We accept baled and loose PET, both clear and color.

  • MRP 1-7

    Mixed Rigid Plastic (MRP). We accept MRP 1-7 and 3-7. These are bales of mixed plastic with the codes 1-7 and 3-7. We accept baled MRP.

  • HIPS

    High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS). We accept baled, loose, and ground HIPS.

  • HDPE Natural

    High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). Natural colored. Most commonly milk or beverage bottles. We will accept baled, loose, or ground HDPE Natural.

  • PP Trays

    Polypropylene Trays or Crates (PP). We accept these baled or the loose PP crates.

  • HDPE 90 Gallon Totes

    High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Hi Injection. Commonly used as trash cans. We accept the cans, baled, and ground. Please remove all metal and wheels.

  • LDPE Clear Film

    Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Film or Shrink-Wrap. Clear without any color. We accept LDPE Film in baled form.

  • LDPE Color Film

    Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Colored Film or Shrink-Wrap. Mostly color film. We accept LDPE Color Film in baled form.

  • PVC Blister Packaging

    Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). We accept PVC from Blister Packaging, as well as many other forms of PVC. At this time we are not accepting PVC Pipe.

  • HDPE Mixed Color

    High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Mixed Color. HDPE is commonly found in the form of buckets, drums, trays, and containers. We accept HDPE Mixed Color in all forms.

  • Acrylic & Engineering Plastics

    We accept many forms of engineering plastics such as Acrylic, Polyamide (Nylon), Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT), Polycarbonate (PC), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), and Polyetherketone (PEEK).

  • PP Super Sacks

    Super Sacks – Polypropylene (PP). We accept Super Sacks in baled form or per bag.

Request a Service Quote

Talk to an expert this week.
Submit a service quote request.